Lyndar the Merciless

a personal beauty + lifestyle blog

. .

Talon-tastic Thursday: Spot the difference

Thursday, March 24, 2011   |   3 comments



I was going to hold off on showing you this paint job until next week so that I wouldn't have two green nail posts back to back, but it's so damn pretty and spring-appropriate that I just had to share.

The base colour is Topshop Gone Fishing, and I did the spots with my white Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen, which is rapidly becoming my favourite implement ever. It's more like a regular pen than any other I've used and as a result is far easier to control. Oh, and the polish it dispenses is water soluble, so although you must use a topcoat to prevent your design disappearing the next time you wash your hands, correcting any mistakes you make while creating that design is an absolute cinch.

In other news, spring has sprung good and proper in our new-to-us, didn't-have-to-do-any-work-in-it garden! It seemed to happen overnight; I just walked out one morning to find this:



Nice one.


Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

  • At 1:23 pm, March 24, 2011, Anonymous Sarah said…

    I am in love with all the polka dot nails today. I may have to break out the nail polish post bread making later on. I'm thinking blue perhaps.

     
  • At 11:35 pm, March 24, 2011, Blogger itsnevertoolatetolearn said…

    oooooooohhh super spring buzz!!! do Boots do the Sally Hansen Nail Art pens by any chance do you think???
    http://www.misseducator.blogspot.com/

     
  • At 12:00 am, March 25, 2011, Blogger Unknown said…

    Sarah - sounds good!

    Miss Educator - at the minute, they're only available Stateside, which is a right pain in the hoop! I *might* have a wee giveaway for some next month, though, if I can get a few in Orlando, so watch this space ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

. . . . « Older Posts . . . . . . . . . . ..Home. . . . . . . . . ... Newer Posts » .

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails